Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ready, Set, Go!

Eleven days until I leave for Italy... 12 until I actually land in Florence! Words cannot express how anxious and excited I am!

I received my schedule in the mail earlier this week, so weekend trips are now being planned and reality is truly setting in. During the month of June I will be taking Italian Renaissance as well as Batik Making (I'm a little bummed Jewelry Making was full!), and in July I will be taking Italian and History of Contemporary Art.

While in Florence I will be traveling to Rome for a weekend in June and to Bologna in July. I'm also going to try to visit friends in Ireland, London and Paris sometime in between there as well.

Also included in my packet from Panrimo was the address of my apartment, which lead to more exploration on Google Maps...

View of my street according to Google

That's all I have for now. There won't be much to talk about until I'm actually there... so talk to you then!

Buonasera,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment