Friday, May 6, 2011

The Countdown Continues

I have 24 days until I land in Florence. I'm still waiting for my packet with all of my information for classes and apartment and such, but the packing (or planning) is already underway.

Thanks to one of my friends, I've been reading a Florence travel guide and planning what cities in Tuscany are must-sees. I've also been spending a lot of time on GoogleMaps attempting to navigate the streets of Florence.

Il Duomo in Florence

Lastly, I would like to warn you that this is my very first attempt at a blog. Chances are that it will start off a little rough and most likely go through a lot of changes while I become more comfortable with the design and all of the features I have yet to learn. Thank you to those of you that will put up with the rough patches; hopefully it will be worthwhile!

24 days and counting...

No comments:

Post a Comment